Monday, August 17, 2015

Transfers!

Welp fam. i was..... transfered. (theres no surprise there) ha ha. But I’m happy about it. I really really loved natal. It was my favorite so far. (Currais always will have a special place in my heart, but Natal was my favorite) and now I’m in Caico. It’s neighbors with Currais. It’s in the same stake as Currais. ha ha. Its funny i stay in the same stakes in the capital and in the interior. Whaaaat. ha ha. But i am in a branch now. Our branch as 30 members! What?! and there are 2 complete families in our branch. It’s crazy. When you have such little amount of people you have to start giving calling to teenagers. This branch is run practically by 17 and 15 year old kids. The biggest callings are adults but the rest is the teenagers. Its pretty cool. But they are all suuuper excited in this branch. I love it already. This area is a bit hard and has a lot of favela (dangerous area that is made up of houses falling apart.) But i love it. (its not too dangerous dont worry) 
   My new comp is Sister Leal (lay-al) she crazy and suuper cool i like her a lot. sister leal is out for 7 months. and she is from belem. i live with her and percy. my apartment is great. 
   Ha ha but do you want to know how i arrived in the Caico bus stop? I arrived with Percy (my fish) in a glass jar in hand. It was suuuper funny. Just imagine. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. 
Welp, thats all i have got to say. 
I love you all.
love, sister j. baker
ps.11 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment