Sunday, December 27, 2015

Woot! Woot! New comp Sister Hernandez!!!

December 21, 2015



Mom, you will never believe who is my new comp.... Sister Hernandez. WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!!!! This will be the best transfer ever. We are already going a bit crazy. Ha ha tis going to be awesome.  (Momma note: Sister Hernandez is from Provo.  Our family had their family and the Megan Baker family from California at our house last summer.  We bonded immediately because of our girls all serving in the same mission.  Sister Hernandez went to Provo High and her brother stops in to see Mark now that they know each other.)

 I am suuuper excited for skype. I don't even want to write too much because I will see you on Friday. wahoo!!!! 
We can skype for about an hour. I will call about 4 or 5 o clock my time. 11 or 12 oclock your time. I just want to talk to you guys. It doesn't need to be anything suuper crazy. I just want to talk with you. i love you guys sooo much

  Give a hug to everyone and i will see you all on Friday. Yes we can have a family prayer if you want. That would be cool. 
i love you 

love, Sister j Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment