Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sweet story!


December 14, 2015

Sister Baker didn't have a lot of time to write the last two weeks.  She just wrote short notes to a few people.   The picture is from a friend in our ward.  She knows the Elder from a previous ward and was looking on his facebook and saw the familiar looking sister next to him and sent us the picture.  I love how small this world is at times.   ~Momma Baker



Hi mom! My week was good. We had a productive week. I went to the christmas conference in Natal, which was fun. 
I got 2 packages. You guys sure spoil me. 
I hope that everything is going well with grandma and grandpa. I sure love them too but I don’t think that they will move closer because Orangeville is a part of them. I don’t think that it will be easy to move. 
Thank you for the money i will buy something really special for all of us. 
I love you a lot and i hope that everything is going well for you. Thank you for your prayers and support
love, sister j baker

Hey mom I’m not going to write a big email today because I’m short on time but i want to tell you all a cute experience. We baptised a man named Francisco this week. He is 70 years old and i think it’s wonderful what happened with him and his family. The gospel first started to change the life of his son. His son was baptized a year ago. He had to change everything. Stop drinking and leave the ladies and everything and he was all alone in the church but then he started to bring his dad to church. He had to move his whole entire life because he was doing some things that weren’t right too. But he was determined and decided to change. So this week he was baptized and his son baptized him. It was really special. 
Well i love you all. I get to talk on skype to you in 10 days.....
I love you! 
love, sister j baker
























No comments:

Post a Comment