Monday, October 6, 2014

"Imagine me for a second!"

October 3, 2014  Week 3
We got this letter from missionties.com later Friday afternoon!   We weren't expecting it so it was a sweet surprise!   We also sent her a letter last night and she got it today!  We love Missionties!  ~Momma Baker

Hello Family!

Well this week has been an adventure to say the least!  We didn’t have a P-day for a while so I was at the end of my rope yesterday.  But hey, I’m not here for Pday (although there is a reason we have them just saying) So lemme tell ya I want to receive letters man!   So maybe send several k?  If you don’t i’ll forgive you and I can’t write back as much as I’d like, I’m only allowed to write on pday right now, but receiving letters is like off of a movie.   I want you to imagine me for a second.  I am in a bus sort of thing driving down the crazy roads of Brazil with motorcycles with coolers strapped to the back of them passing on the dotted yellow lines and then the sidewalk!  I’m not kidding!  In the exact middle of the road with indian graffiti all over the buildings and cement walls on the side.  The houses are piled on top of eachother and are all sorts of colors, and theres mini shops full of food and tons of brown people.  I feel like I’m on a mission or something.  Especially as this bus quickly accelerates  and quickly stops.  I think I’m in love with this place!  I’ll be emailing you so many fun stories today.  I can hardly wait!  I just got back from the temple and now I’m going to get a churro.  What more could I possibly want?  Serving the Lord and eating good food.  I recommend a mission to everyone.

Eu amou voces!
tchou!

Love,

   Sister Baker

1 comment:

  1. Love this email! I needed a good laugh. Haha. Love you Joci!

    ReplyDelete